Tymora's 7 in Citadel Felbaar
Citadel Felbarr was originally a dwarven citadel of over 25,000 dwalves. In around 1054 DR the dwarves abandonded Citadel Felbarr. The humans of Silverymoon quickly took advantage of this masive citadel and garrisoned it with over 3,000 troops However after a battle lasting many months the citadel was captured in 1104 DR by orcs and renamed Citadel of Many Arrows. It was recaptured by a force of Dwarves in 1367 DR. It is located near to the Spine of the World. It often trades with Beorunna’s Well, Quaervarr, Silverymoon and Sundabar.
Places of Interest The Hammer The first gate, comprising of two 40 foot high stone gates, on the path to The Runegate
The Anvil The second gate, comprising of two 30 foot high stone gates, on the path to the Runegate, also where the path crosses the river
The Runegate A pair of stone doors each 20 foot square and 3 feet thick. Covered in 32 deadly runes, these gates are the considered to be the greatest accomplishemnt of the dwaves in the reoccupation of Citadel Felbarr.
North Vigil A defensive area overlooking the path to the Runegate, complete with heavy catapults and ballistae. Competed before the winter of 1372 DR
South Vigil A defensive area overlooking the path to the Runegate, complete with heavy catapults and ballistae.
Tunnels Citadel Felbarr has tunnels in the Upper Underdark that connect it to Mithral Hall
History 1900 DR Originally a part of Delzoun, Citadel Felbarr is completed. 273 DR Three dwalf clans from Ammararindar and Citadel Felbarr migrate together to Myth Drannor. 1104 DR Citadel Felbarr falls into Orc hands after the Battle of Many Arrows. 1367 DR Citadel Felbarr is regained by Emerus Warcrown when King Obould’s forces were distracted battling another orc tribe.